Datt Capital Absolute Return Fund
LATEST UNIT PRICE
-The Datt Capital Absolute Return Fund was established in June 2018. The Manager is focused on generating superior risk adjusted returns for its investors on an absolute return basis. It does this by investing in situations and strategies whereby it perceives that the reward on offer is outsized relative to the risk involved in establishing a position. The Fund invests in securities listed predominantly on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), fixed interest securities, Commercial Real Estate Debt options and cash. The Fund aims to generate a gross absolute return of 12-15% per annum over a rolling 2 year period, to be achieved within acceptable risk parameters and at the lowest possible volatility. The Fund aims to achieve these returns regardless of underlying market and economic conditions. The net of fees and objective is 10-12% per annum for investors on full fees. Returns are not guaranteed.
The Manager will employ both systematic and unsystematic strategies to generate its returns.
The price you receive
The Fund is forward priced, you will receive the price struck subsequent to the receipt of your application/redemption request.
The Datt Capital Absolute Return Fund is available only to Eligible Investors. The Fund is offered via an Information Memorandum.
Important Information 29-11-2022:
This is an important update on changes to the fund. Details are set out below.
- From 1 December 2022, the Fund will no longer apply exit/redemption fees when you redeem.
- From 1 January 2023, the Fund will distribute any realised gains and income annually rather than quarterly. The last quarterly distribution will cover the quarter to 31 December 2022.
- We have made some changes to the Fund minimum amounts – the initial minimum investment is still $100,000, but the minimums for top-ups and redemptions have been reduced to $5,000 and the minimum balance has been reduced to $50,000.
- From 1 December 2022, redemptions may be made monthly, the cut-off time is 4:00 pm on the last business day of the month for processing at the unit price effective for that month.
- The Fund has made some changes to its asset allocation ranges as shown in the table below.
|Asset class||Old range||New range|
|Australian listed equities||0-80%||0-95%|
|Australian fixed interest||0-25%||Unchanged|
|Commercial real estate debt||0-75%||0-50%|
Please contact Fundhost or Datt Capital if you have any questions.
Continuous Disclosure Notice AMIT September 2022
Fundhost has not elected into the Attribution Managed Investment Trust (AMIT) Regime for this Fund for the year ending 30 June 2022, as it did not meet the eligibility criteria.